PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR PURCHASES MADE ON AFTERPAY or ZIPPAY.
We will accept Returns for credit notes and exchange to equal or greater value.
A: At Studio Row we want you to be completely in love with your new purchase! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange for a suitable replacement, a credit note or a full refund please email us so we can resolve any problems.
- Item(s) need to be returned within 7 days (Australian orders) and 21 days (International orders) of purchase. Item(s) need to be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached.
- We will only accept exchange or refunds for full priced items.
- For all swimwear, customers must try on items wearing undergarments. If returned, the hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered, or the item otherwise shows signs of wear.
- Studio Row does not cover the return postage costs — this cost is at your own expense. We recommend using Registered Australia Post Express or Registered International Post to return garments to us, and we advise you to take note of your tracking number.
- Studio Row is not responsible or accountable for the loss of garments being returned.
- Studio Row will not refund the initial shipping costs.
Please Note: For in-store purchases we will only accept returns for a credit note or exchange to equal or greater value.
Q: HOW DO I RETURN MY ITEM(S)?
A: To return please email with the details of the item(s) you would like to return. Please include your Name, Address and order number in the email.
- We will reply via email with detailed instructions, return address and a Return Authorisation (RA) number.
- Please ensure you get a tracking number for all returned parcels as Studio Row cannot take responsibility for any parcels that go missing.
- We’ll email you updates throughout the returns process but just in case, here’s how it works. Returns take 1-2 (Australian orders) or 2-5 (International orders) business days to process once reached our warehouse. Once approved, depending on your card issuer, it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to show in your account.
Q: WHAT IF MY ITEM(S) IS FAULTY?
A: If you have received an item with a defect, please contact us and our team will happily guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem.
We will provide you with a repaired item, replaced item or if this is not possible a credit note or refund will be offered for all items where:
- Merchandise is received in a damaged condition
- Merchandise is faulty
Please note items that have been damaged from wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If an item is considered damaged or faulty, we will contact the supplier and it will be at their discretion to approve this return. They will then notify us as to whether the item will be repaired or replaced.
Q: HOW SHOULD I RETURN SHOES?
A: Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. The branded box is just as important as the shoes themselves, so please do not alter it in anyway. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Q: ITEM AVAILABILITY
A: If a sold-out item is purchased, you will be notified by email as soon as possible and offered a suitable replacement, a credit note or a full refund.
We reserve the right to refuse an exchange if the policy has not been adhered to.